Tuesday, 02 September, 2008
Going To Virginny
Pamn's son-in-law got a new job, and the family's moving from Southern California to Virginia. They're hauling their stuff about 2,500 miles. The details of the trip:
- Two adults
- Two kids (age 7 and 8)
- Four horses
- Two dogs
- One cat
- A Budget Rental truck, towing a car (driven by him)
- A Ford F-350 pulling a horse trailer (driven by her)
They're leaving on Sunday. Naturally, the route must be carefully planned in advance to accommodate the horses.
- A: Their place in rural San Diego county
- B: Our place, staying Sunday night
- C: Odessa, TX
- D: Texarkana, TX
- E: Nashville, TN
- F: Final destination, in Virginia
Crazy? Perhaps. But they're young, and it's an adventure.
I'm trying to recruit Pamn to be a guest blogger and make a daily post on how they're doing.