Saturday, 11 February, 2006
Listen to some old rock concerts, and buy some very expensive rock and roll memorabilia: Wolfgang's Vault.
Wolfgang was Bill Graham, the man whose genius for bringing performer and audience together shaped the rock concert as we have come to know it...
We have only begun to mine the depths of the Vault. We opened in October 2003 with our unparalleled collection of Poster Art and added our extraordinary vintage t-shirts, backstage passes, laminates and books shortly thereafter. In 2004 we released the BG Archive photography collection, and since then we have become the exclusive online source for five of the greatest rock photographers of all time; Jim Marshall, Baron Wolman, Michael Zagaris, Joe Sia and Gene Anthony.
The Jimi Hendrix concert ticket show here is priced at $1,916.
The quality of the "Vault Radio" concert audio is surprisingly good.
(Thanks Chris Fradkin)
- By meg_mac. Comment posted 11-Feb-2006 @02:57pm:
- By rosie. Comment posted 11-Feb-2006 @07:49pm:
- By meg_mac. Comment posted 11-Feb-2006 @07:53pm:
- By Pooch. Comment posted 11-Feb-2006 @08:48pm:
- By Andie. Comment posted 12-Feb-2006 @09:34am:
- By major_danny. Comment posted 12-Feb-2006 @02:07pm:
- By head. Comment posted 13-Feb-2006 @06:25pm:
- By J-Walk. Comment posted 13-Feb-2006 @06:38pm: