Tuesday, 20 June, 2006
This is pretty slick: Flight Aware.
FlightAware is the first company to offer free flight tracking services for both private and commercial air traffic in the United States. FlightAware launched public operations in September of 2005 and in November of 2005 became the most popular flight tracking service on the Internet.
FlightAware's proprietary flight arrival time algorithms combined with our powerful, intuitive, responsive, and reliable web-based interface yield the most capable and useful flight tracking application.
This site has all kinds of stuff -- including diagrams and aerial photos of airports. Here's a chart that shows one day of activity at the Phoenix airport.
You can even find out about private aircraft if you know the tail number. For example, click here for information about the flight made by daughter's boyfriend yesterday.
- By biff. Comment posted 20-Jun-2006 @08:13pm:
- By Aaron. Comment posted 20-Jun-2006 @09:49pm:
- By biff. Comment posted 20-Jun-2006 @11:04pm:
- By fancypants. Comment posted 21-Jun-2006 @10:08am:
- By Aaron. Comment posted 21-Jun-2006 @11:16am:
- By Aaron. Comment posted 21-Jun-2006 @11:17am:
- By J-Walk. Comment posted 21-Jun-2006 @11:43am:
- By Aaron. Comment posted 21-Jun-2006 @08:49pm: