Monday, 31 October, 2005
End The Winter Blues
Here's the Portable Light Therapy Visor.
Bright-light therapy has been shown to be effective treatment for the more than 70 million North Americans who suffer from seasonal depression ("winter blues"). Unlike traditional light therapy devices that are too large to be portable, this detachable unit is integrated into a comfortable visor that easily fits in a suitcase or briefcase-it can also be affixed to any other billed hat.
It uses safe, heat-free blue-green light to biochemically increase seratonin, a mood elevator, while simultaneously suppressing melatonin, which increases alertness to prevent symptoms of winter blues such as lethargy, increased appetite, afternoon slumps, increased need for sleep, and seasonal depression.
- By adam. Comment posted 31-Oct-2005 @01:44pm:
- By 12-stringer. Comment posted 31-Oct-2005 @03:01pm:
- By Rance. Comment posted 31-Oct-2005 @04:47pm:
- By Andie. Comment posted 31-Oct-2005 @05:12pm:
- By wally the duck. Comment posted 31-Oct-2005 @06:48pm:
- By Dave (TDC). Comment posted 01-Nov-2005 @07:16am:
- By Dick. Comment posted 01-Nov-2005 @07:17am:
- By Terry. Comment posted 02-Nov-2005 @12:37am:
- By Terry. Comment posted 02-Nov-2005 @12:38am: