Monday, 02 April, 2007
The results are in: 2006 Airline Quality Ratings (PDF file).
Criteria included in the AQR are screened to meet two basic elements: They must be readily obtainable from published data sources for each airline, and they must be important to consumers regarding airline quality. The resulting criteria include areas such as baggage handling, customer complaints, denied boardings and on-time arrivals.
The ranking is for the 18 largest airlines.
- Jet Blue
- Air Tran
- US Air
- American Eagle
- Atlantic Southeast
- By KeithS. Comment posted 02-Apr-2007 @08:32am:
- By Debb. Comment posted 02-Apr-2007 @12:14pm:
- By Jim. Comment posted 02-Apr-2007 @06:51pm:
- By Bisbonian. Comment posted 03-Apr-2007 @07:44am:
- By Imagineer. Comment posted 03-Apr-2007 @02:53pm: