Sunday, 24 July, 2011
The Brevik Manifesto In Kindle Format
Every crazy terrorist needs a manifesto: Anders Behring Brevik Posted Massive Manifesto And Video Online.
His targets: Marxists, Muslims, “suicidal humanists,” and “global capitalists.” His goal: “the European civil war: 1999-2083.” His view of himself: a Knight’s Templar, a crusading Christian warrior defending monoculture, patriarchy, and “European isolationism.”
Anders Behring Breivik, who confessed to Friday’s bombing and shooting massacre in Norway that have left 93 dead, posted these and many more messages online in a video and giant 1,500-page manifesto, which police are now reading in detail, according to the Associated Press.
I made a copy of the manifesto that you can read on your Kindle.
Right-click and save to your computer: manifesto.prc. Then copy it via USB to your Kindle's Documents directory. Or, you can email it to your Kindle.
I haven't read it, and I probably won't. My Kindle has too many other books waiting in line.
- Reader Comments -
Following are comments in response to this item.
The most recent comment is at the bottom.
- By Evil Klown. Comment posted 24-Jul-2011 @10:20am:
- By thompsongunner. Comment posted 24-Jul-2011 @12:36pm:
- By banjo brad. Comment posted 24-Jul-2011 @03:32pm:
- By Bisbonian. Comment posted 24-Jul-2011 @05:39pm:
- By banjo brad. Comment posted 24-Jul-2011 @07:06pm:
- By Inti. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @01:48am:
- By Evil Klown. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @03:59am:
- By Snag. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @04:29am:
- By T-bane. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @09:31am:
- By T-bane. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @12:28pm:
- By A European. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @04:01pm:
- By Kath. Comment posted 25-Jul-2011 @06:54pm:
- By Onecos. Comment posted 26-Jul-2011 @08:19pm:
- By Bhaskar. Comment posted 27-Jul-2011 @12:41pm:
- By me. Comment posted 27-Jul-2011 @02:31pm:
- By Truth123. Comment posted 29-Jul-2011 @11:34am: