Thursday, 13 October, 2011
Lost In Corn Maze
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about: Family lost in corn maze calls 911 for help.
A Massachusetts family got the Halloween scare of a lifetime by getting lost inside a dark and creepy Salem-area corn maze and had to call 911 for rescue.
Danvers police say they got a call of distress from a mother of two about 6:32 p.m. Monday. The woman alerted the 911 operator of their situation in the Connors Farm in Danvers, a short distance from Salem.
A voice recording of the 911 call was made available to the media on Wednesday. The exchange:
Woman: "Hi, I just called. I'm still stuck at Connors Farms. I don't see anybody. I am really scared. It's really dark and we've got a 3-week-old baby with us."
I tell you, people are dying in corn mazes. You just don't hear about it because of the cover-up.
- Reader Comments -
Following are comments in response to this item.
The most recent comment is at the bottom.
- By bleak. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @08:02am:
- By bleak. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @08:09am:
- By Dinsdale Piranha. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:04am:
- By Harold Dola. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:22am:
- By vanessad. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:34am:
- By ironflange. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @07:27pm: