Thursday, 13 October, 2011
This country has lots of problems, and this is how the federal government uses its resources: Feds to target newspapers, radio for pot ads.
Federal prosecutors are preparing to target newspapers, radio stations and other media outlets that advertise medical marijuana dispensaries in California, another escalation in the Obama administration's newly invigorated war against the state's pot industry.
Remember his campaign promises? For example:
“I don’t think that should be a top priority of us, raiding people who are using ... medical marijuana. With all the things we’ve got to worry about, and our Justice Department should be doing, that probably shouldn’t be a high priority.” — June 2, 2007, town hall meeting in Laconia, New Hampshire.
That was before he realized how much money Big Pharma has to offer people like him. It's just like the wars. Before he was elected, he didn't fully understand the old military industrial complex thing.
- Reader Comments -
Following are comments in response to this item.
The most recent comment is at the bottom.
- By Panamabob. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @08:41pm:
- By Panamabob. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @08:46pm:
- By Bobby. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:21pm:
- By Panamabob. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:44pm:
- By Bisbonian. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:54pm:
- By Panamabob. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @10:23pm:
- By wok. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @11:00pm:
- By wormpicker. Comment posted 14-Oct-2011 @06:22am:
- By deciBelcat. Comment posted 14-Oct-2011 @06:29am:
- By Phil. Comment posted 14-Oct-2011 @08:37am: