Thursday, 13 October, 2011
Boys Will Be Boys
In Florida: Man Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Head.
Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies say a 22-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the head while showing his girlfriend a handgun.
Deputies say Chaz Ursomanno was taken to Bay Front Medical Center early Thursday with life-threatening injuries.
According to an incident report, 24-year-old Naomi Ensell told her boyfriend to put the gun away about 2 a.m. Thursday. But he told her it was safe and put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. The gun did not fire.
Deputies say he put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger again. This time, it went off.
Just a freak accident. It could happen to anyone.
- Reader Comments -
Following are comments in response to this item.
The most recent comment is at the bottom.
- By Thrash Cardiom. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @11:52am:
- By Johnny Stecchino. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @01:38pm:
- By major_danny. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @04:04pm:
- By Bisbonian. Comment posted 13-Oct-2011 @09:58pm:
- By Snag. Comment posted 14-Oct-2011 @01:02am: