Friday, 25 March, 2011
Who’s In Hell?
Here's a story you won't find in the mainstream media. It's at The Zimdiaspora: Michael Jackson is in hell, Pope John Paul II is not in heaven either.
It's testimony from teen Christian Angelica Elizabeth Zambrano Mora. One day, she asked Jesus to show her Heaven, and he did! He also showed her Hell.
She describes it:
Let me tell you that Michael Jackson is in hell. The Lord showed him to me after Michael died. He let me see Michael Jackson tormented in flames. I cried to Jesus, "Why?" It wasn't easy to see how this man was being tormented and how he would scream. Anyone who listens to Michael Jackson's songs or sings them or who is a fan of Michael Jackson, I warn you that satan is trapping you in his web so that you will end up in hell. Right now, renounce it in the name of Jesus! Jesus wants to set you free, so that you will not be lost.
She also saw Pope John Paul II in Hell.
I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames. I looked at his face, it was John Paul II! The Lord said to me, "Look, Daughter, that man that you see there, is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place; he is being tormented because he did not repent."
"He never said the truth and they know the truth and although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He would not offer reality; would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists; Daughter, now he is here in this place."
Let that be a lesson.
- Reader Comments -
Following are comments in response to this item.
The most recent comment is at the bottom.
- By Anonymous. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @10:10am:
- By LJW. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @10:24am:
- By kirbluv. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @10:39am:
- By wormpicker. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @10:43am:
- By Skipperbob. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @11:40am:
- By Hanuman Das. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @11:42am:
- By nohelp. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @11:48am:
- By Brian. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @12:23pm:
- By dude. Comment posted 25-Mar-2011 @02:16pm:
- By Sue Dunham. Comment posted 26-Mar-2011 @04:27am:
- By William Tell. Comment posted 26-Mar-2011 @11:42am:
- By Bisbonian. Comment posted 26-Mar-2011 @11:57am:
- By sirach. Comment posted 12-Jul-2011 @11:40pm: